1. Ok we’re talking coffee’s – what’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
Surprisingly, I’m not much into coffee at all! I do like Starbucks hot chocolate, or chocolate frappuchino’s but that’s not much a seasonal drink I guess.
2. Accessories – what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I’ve really been into sweaters and hoodies, so those are definitely a must. I also like to just wear long comfy simple jeans.. not much into scarfs and such.
3. Music – what’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Right now I’m loving T-Mills and Black bear’s collabs a lot. They’re really calming songs which I like, with a bit of rap. Further I love Eminem all year round of course.
4. Perfume – what’s your favourite scent for this time of year?
Katy Perry Killer Queen of course! My all time favourite, a sweet but warm scent. I’m also really interested in trying YSL’s Black Opium soon. Been looking for it but can’t find it anywhere!
5. Candles – what scents will you be burning this season?
Never been into burning candles, however this year I’m pretty interested in some. I don’t know where to buy any though, the Netherlands doesn’t have any Bath and Body works or Soap and Glory or stuff like that. At least, not near where I live. :c
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Fall colours, a change of looks, warmer clothes, comfy clothes and the fact that Christmas is coming up within two months! 😀
7. Favourite makeup look?
My favourite makeup look is a nice winged eyeliner, either red or plum lips, a warm blush and perfect skin.
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
The new clothes in store and shopping, along with the fact that Christmas will be there very soon! Also my birthday which is on the second day of autumn, but that’s a few weeks ago already.