When I got home this evening, I got a nice surprise in my inbox: French Vanilla And Coffee nominated me for a Liebster award! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Go check her out, I love her posts.
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate however many blogs you want to receive the award who have less than 3000 followers.
3. Answer a list of 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
4. Set a list of 11 questions for the people you want to nominate to answer your questions.
5. Tell them that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
I love every single one of these blogs so you should definitely go check them out!
Questions for me by vanilla
1. What is one thing you absolutely want to do/achieve?
I’d really like to travel the world. And get a good job, I’d like to take over my dad’s company.
2. Do you have a pet? And if so, what is it?
I do! I have two rabbits, one called Bunny and one called Jewel. They dislike me though. :c I also used to have some lovely hamsters but they died.
3. Favourite lip colour for autumn/winter?
Definitely a plum or red lip colour. I’m loving Max Factor’s Lipfinity liquid lipsticks, as well as L’Oreal’s lipstick in Blake’s True Red. I like to pair this look with (preferably black) sweaters and comfy long sleeve shirts.
4. Do you have a blogging routine? If yes, what is it?
Of course. I like to post once every other day even though sometimes I slip and it takes a day extra. Sorry for that! I do like to keep a tight schedule though and upload as much as I can.
5. How many languages can you speak and what are they?
I can speak Dutch (mother language), English and a little bit of German.
6. What’s your favourite book?
I used to love Diary of a Wimpy Kid a lot, however I haven’t been reading a lot of books lately so no current favourites.
7. How old are you?
I recently turned fifteen! I can’t wait to turn sixteen.
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
Probably studying at a university. I want to learn a lot so I can make a lot of money and take good care of my friends and family.
9. Must have desert island beauty/skincare product?
Definitely my MAC Blot Powder! Or a good mascara. Can’t leave the house looking shiny and like my eyes are bald.
10. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
To live a good life without any major drama or stress with my friends and family. Also, to keep growing this blog and being helpful to you guys.
11. Who is the most important person in your life?
My boyfriend, for sure. He’s so sweet and nice, amazing and good-looking. He also has done a lot for me and without him I probably would have been a whole different person right now.
My questions for you, from me
1. Your favourite beauty product?
2. Do you have a bucket list?
3. Why did you start your blog?
4. What are some goals you’ve reached recently?
5. What’s your favourite country to visit?
6. Are you proud of what you have achieved this far?
7. What makes you happy?
8. Would you rather do a full eye look without any other makeup, or the full face and lips makeup without any eye makeup?
9. Favourite perfume right now?
10. Current addictions?
11. Do you believe in (true) love?
I had a lot of fun with this award, thank you very much again for the nomination French Vanilla And Coffee!