1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
I don’t really watch a lot of movies (nor themed movies) but I’d love to go see a new movie around that time. Other than that I loved The Maze Runner.
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors?
Red really makes me think of Christmas! But I also like some festive green.
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
In the day, I like to stay in my PJs as much as possible. However at night we usually do go somewhere or eat with the family and stuff so that’s when I do like to dress up a bit more formal.
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
This year it will be Christmas eve, however usually it’s Christmas morning. Presents are so exciting!
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
I haven’t, but I would like to!
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I like to have cosy nights in by a fireplace and stay in bed a lot. That or go on a sunny vacation and sit by the pool all day, which is usually the case.
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
A cold sore free 2015. And a pomeranian doggy! ❤
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
I’m really getting into scented candles and so far I’ve been loving Bolsius Sugar & Spice scent! It’s gorgeous, really sweet and warm, perfect for Christmas or winter / autumn in general.
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
I love those ice creams that come in champagne glasses! They’re so delicious and limited edition, but I guess they’re more the New Years thing. I also love anything with chocolate!
This post is part of the Big Blogmas 2014 by @Coleoftheball (day 3).