1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Every other day, when I wash entire body and hair in the shower.
2. What skin type do you have?
I have oily skin, and I’m super duper happy about that!
3. What is your current face wash?
None, but I might stop by The Body Shop to pick one up soon (or just make my own).
4. Do you exfoliate?
5. Which brand do you use?
Garnier Skin Naturals. 🙂
6. What moisturizer do you use?
The Body Shops Seaweed mattifying moisturizer, as well as their Vitamin C moisturizer.
7. Do you have freckles?
Yesss and I just love them!
8. Do you use eye cream?
Does my Bourjois 123 CC Eye Cream count?
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really, actually. At least, I don’t think so?
10. Did you ever had to use Pro-Activ?
No, never ever ever ever ever.
11. What foundation do you use?
L’Oreal Infallible 24H foundation mixed with their Infallible Matte foundation.
12. What concealer do you use?
Again, does the Bourjois 123 CC Eye Cream count? I use it in one of their lightest shades.
13. Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, I believe it’s cool toned.
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I’d love to learn how to put them on, I think they’re gorgeous and that they look super luscious!
15. Do you know that you’re supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but honestly I don’t as in Europe (or at least, in The Netherlands), we get a little sign on the back of the tube telling us when to throw it away. The sign usually says six months for mascaras.
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
L’Oreal. Just L’Oreal, exclusively.
17. Sephora or Mac?
I believe I would go for Sephora if we had one over here, because of the different brands they offer in one big place. Most of the brands over there are brands we don’t sell over here, anywhere.
18. Do you have a Mac Pro-card?
19. What makeup tools do you use in make-up application?
Brushes, mainly from my L’Oreal Travel Brushes Kit and some blending brushes and a big fluffy brush I bought over at the drugstore / department store.
20. Do you use a makeup base or primer for your eyes?
A makeup base, but I am looking for a primer to prime my eyes with. so far, to no avail.
21. Do you use a makeup primer?
Yesss, MAC Prep + Prime Skin primer is bomb!
22. What is your favorite eyeshadow color?
Super bright, foily eyeshadows.
23. Do you use a pencil or a liquid eyeliner?
Neither, I go for gel all the time.
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Barely ever, and if I do, it’s through my lashes which kinda sucks and makes me quite teary-eyed.
25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I think they’re gorgeous and I definitely want to get me some!
26. Do you use mineral makeup?
Nah, not really.
27. What is your favorite lipstick?
MACs Candy Yum Yum lipstick shade, of course!
28. How about lipgloss?
Bourjois Effet 3D 8H lipgloss in 13 Sunny Rouge, of course!
29. What is your favorite blush to use?
The L’Oreal True Match blush in 115 True Rose.
30. Do you buy makeup on ebay?
No, that’s not a thing over here.
31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! Some can even be better than their high-end counterparts, so I ndefinitely do love and enjoy the drugstore counters at my local drugstore. I especially love love love love L’Oreal!
32. Do you go to CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlets)?
Never heard of one, but that sounds really good!
33. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, not really anymore, I think?
34. Name a makeup crime you hate.
None, no judgement here.
35. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, blush, etc.) or neutral ones?
I love the most neon and bright shades in existence! Neutral is good every now and then too, but of course paired with something bold to match my personality and show off what I like the most.
36. What celebrity always wears great makeup?
None specifically, as I do not really follow the entire celebrity thing, but I thought Rita Ora had some great makeup in the Black Widow video with Iggy Azalea (Iggy’s hair was bomb that day / video, too! I loved the pink dip dye thing going on in her hair)!
37. If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you choose?
An eyebrow gel, preferably by Catrice, but I’m so excited to try out the Brow Drama by Maybelline, too!
38. Could you leave the house without any makeup on?
Yess, I do so all the time. Lately I’ve been loving cleansing my face either before or after dinner, and when I’m with my boyfriend I don’t even bother to put on makeup (that’s only when I sleep over at his house and then after the first night of being there, of course, unless I already washed it all off before coming anyways. Struggles.).
39. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
That’s quite tough, but I’ve been love love love loving Makeup Revolution since my first purchase two weeks ago!
40. What do you think of make up?
I think it’s a great thing to hide any imperfections and make yourself look the way you have always dreamed of looking like. I think it gets rid of a lot of flaws and thus insecurities, and I just love the idea of being able to get the appearance you desire. I also think it is a great creative outlet, as well, seeing as you can use any colour and paint your face with anything you ewant. It’s a shame it isn’t a cheap hobby, however, but then again I guess you have to pay a price for looking good and the way you want. It can also be a negative thing, though, like back when I first started high school, the first two years out of four I didn’t wear any makeup because I wasn’t into it, and thanks to that I wasn’t considered pretty and kind of left out, which sounds super childish now that I’m writing about it. I didn’t really care much, though, I got into it at a later age anyways (and I’m thanking myself for it because my skin is pretty great thanks to that).