So I got tagged for the Liebster Awards- thank you so much, Thelma and Louise from Mascara On The Run for nominating / thinking about me! A little longer while ago, I also got nominated for a Liebster Award by someone else, but unfortunately I can’t find your comment anymore! I’m so sorry, if you read this, please do tell me so that I can do it anyways.
- Mention, thank and link the blog who nominated you
- Answer the nominators 11 questions
- Nominate a few bloggers and link them below (not going to do everything after this because of me having already done this award about two or three times- sorry!)
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media
Questions to answer
1) What is your favorite thing to do on your day off?
Write for my blog, take pictures and film. I also love going to my boyfriend’s house every weekend.
2) What is a talent you have that not many people know about?
Creating eye looks? Hahah I don’t know, I don’t really consider that as a talent to be honest. I am / used to be quite good at drawing art in anime / manga style, however, which I haven’t been doing for two years now so I think that might count as a talent that not many people know about nowadays.
3) What is your Pet Peeve
I don’t really have any, I think! I hate when people scratch school boards, though, but I haven’t seen a real school board in four years!
4) What item of clothing do you feel most comfortable in?
Crop tops, open sided shirts, sweaters and vests- those are my favourites of all time and right now! I also love those really loose fitting jogging jeans and yoga pants.
5) Do you like to cook or go out?
Going out to eat Chinese / Japanese / KFC is awesome. Also, McDonalds- their fries and special sauce for them are bomb.
Purple! It’s gorgeous, I especially love a nice cool toned purple.
I hope you enjoyed me answering your questions and I hope I answered them right! Thanks for giving me this award, again, and for thinking about me! It’s very much appreciated. 🙂